New Beginnings...

So as many of you may know our family is not on any sort of social media. However since the birth of our 3rd child, Emerson Daniel, this past summer, I wanted an opportunity to keep those whom are close to use up to date with our lives. As you may come to notice that I will be writing a lot about our youngest as we have been given some medical mysteries with this guy. God has and always been faithful to us during this time.
Now I am hoping you will be patient with me, as this whole blogging is fairly new to me. As you will see there are pages, with specified topics. However new updates should show up on the main page when you check in.
Please do not hesitate to leave messages, and above all prayers.

In Christ
The Calderons

Comments

  1. We'll be praying for Emerson and the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying for a successful outcome. Saint Padre Pio said: "Pray, hope, and don't worry".

      Delete
    2. Message of 8:20 P.M. was from Parrain J...

      Delete
    3. I will definitely be lifting you guys up in prayer GOD IS ABLE

      Delete
    4. Praying that the test for Leukemia comes back negative and that baby Emmerson continues to flourish. From miss sheryl

      Delete
  2. Dios está con ustedes y nosotros su familia también a pesar de lo lejano estamos en espíritu unidos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis I'm keeping you guys in my prayers and I'm here if you need me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you guys! And praying for your sweet, loving family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! From the BCHS Family! We have Prince Emerson and the Family in our prayers! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying as well and will keep your Family close to my heart. I work in a catholic school and the whole school will pray as well. Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will be praying for you guys!!🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart is breaking for you. I can see he was a precious baby. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shaken up

Extended stay @ Ocshner