Again? More testing



Good morning everyone. My mom says I can write a quick note before being rolled back.
So once again I have been starved, and I’m not so happy about it ๐Ÿ˜ค. My ayeya is holding me and singing to me. They have attempted to try some musical toys and gadgets, but I just want a warm belly full of my mommy’s milk ๐Ÿ˜‹.
So my morning started off well. A diaper change by my daddy and snuggles with Manny and Mia. Then it was time to put my hat and coat on and be strapped into my illustrious throne of a car seat. As we arrived I was awoken to be changed into my travel throne. I knew something was afoot as I was rolled into a building, with all too familiar smells and surroundings.
We rolled into MRI, as we were greeted by a receptionist, whom my ayeya knows (yes New Orleans is that small). Soon after we were called back. As my pere-pere says ‘That’s what I’m talking about!’ They attempted to take my blood pressure, but I just wasn’t about that squeezing my leg and arms ๐Ÿ˜’. Soon after I just let it all out ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I was hungry and tired, don’t worry I fell asleep with ayeya. 
Currently I am back in MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). They are planning to scan just about everything except my arms and legs.
I will say that I’m a bit nervous, but my mom told me that I’m God’s word:

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:27

Have you heard about that time the disciples were in the boat with Jesus and there was a bad storm? Well let me tell you about it. 
Now I know that my mom often feels like this diagnosis has been sort of like that storm. Coming out of nowhere, unprepared. But I know that God is pouring out his blessings for me and my family and creating peace despite the storm. 

So right now I need you to stop and pray!
Father God, thank you for waking me up this morning. I am so grateful for my family who loves me and does a good job at taking care of me. Today they are doing a lot of testing for the cancer. Now my mom says you are a miracle maker, so I’m sure it’s true. May these test, if it’s in your will Jesus, let them be negative. May the results show your power. 
In Jesus mighty name Amen
==•==•==•==
Praising God! I was not held hostage for as long! We were actually out of there by about noon. I think I did pretty good. Even got one of the same nurses I’ve had before. I have to admit, the God created me so perfectly that so many people remember me, even if it’s been a while. My mother told me a few of the staff members from the pediatric floor stopped her to look in the stroller...๐Ÿ˜ณ but I had already been taken back. 
The decision was made to not perform a lumbar puncture with intrathecal chemo today. ๐Ÿค—super excited. As this weekend wasn’t so great with all the ๐Ÿคฎ. I have to tell you all that they scanned just about all of me, and that was followed by transporting me to another room and doing a bone marrow aspiration from my hip. Thank goodness I was asleep, I heard that needle is ginormous! 
Anyway I’m in recovery now and then I get to go home. 
Tomorrow we should get some results and see what the next step is. 
==•==•==•==
I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it!
Have you heard that song?
Well my mom got a call this evening from Dr. V...well lesions that were on my brain GONE! Complete resolution. That means the chemotherapy worked, but even more Jesus worked. He was my go between with God and he answered the prayers that you and my family laid before Him. 

Well I have a better song to sing about my gratefulness and excitement, my big brother was singing it earlier before we went to bed. Our God is Greater
Click on that link, and lift your hands up!

Comments

  1. Lord Jesus according to your Word, Colossians 1: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

    17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

    Without you Lord, we can't do nothing. We need your power, your will to shown in this miracle we need today. Your testimony in Emerson life has been to your glory. Trusting that every test today become negative. I agree with Emerson according to word.

    All praise and honor to Elohim - My Creator, Jehovah - My Lord God, Jehovah Jireh - My Provide, Jehovah Rophe - My Healer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Turners agree with you in prayer! In His will, in His Mighty Name! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise GOD for the Healing. All things are possible in CHRIST JESUS. From miss sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please