Successful...Joy

My big brother Manny, he is cool!

Good morning everyone. So my mom is letting me write today, and boy has there been a lot going on. I want to first say thank you to God, because I am home, and although I’m 🤮 It’s been easier re cooperating at home after my 4the round of chemo. My mom asked that I could get TPN, that nutritional stuff through my port (semi-permanent central line). I am connected to it for 12 hours.
*btw I’m getting the dressing changed today on that, and it’s the pits. My nurse, God bless her, sprays this cold stuff to loosen it up, but it hurts like 😩
Last time, after my 3rd round I was so 🤮 that I ended back in the hospital in like 48 hours. So I’m glad to be home. I’ve gotten to play with my siblings, Manny and Mia. That is when they are not bickering amongst themselves. I keep hearing ‘sharing is caring’, but I am not seeing applied. 
Did you know that my mom is a teacher? I mean not really, but she has to help with my siblings as they are out of school. It’s fascinated to see. The lady has no patience, but then again neither do I when my diaper is full and I need changing 🤗
So let me catch you all up in all the craziness that has happened.

Mia is potty training! She is doing amazing
Manny is attempting to read what they call sight words
My Tia Yulia is back so that means bike rides with daddy. I will convince them in getting me a seat on the bike
✅My siblings had sleepover at Titi house 

✅Manny and Mia rode horses and threw lassos




My family got into an accident, it was raining really bad. From what I hear it was bad weather and it was scary. First off everyone is safe. Vehicles can be replaced, but the people inside are irreplaceable, I love them. 












I have an appt today. They will 
🌡temperature check
💉 draw blood
🩹change my line dressing 

I have been feeling pretty good overall, even laughing. My mom says sometimes I squeal like a 🐷. I think she forgot we don’t eat meat 😎. I am sure someone will make us 🐑 (that is a my big fat Greek wedding reference). 
Well I’m sure my mommy will update you.

Thank you Jesus for allowing the last round of chemo to go well. For strength in my body. What a lot of people don’t know is that even though having cancer is not great at all, well you are going to use my life to bring glory and praise unto your name. I can’t wait to learn more about you Jesus. In your name Amen

Comments

  1. Only things I can say about Jesus.

    You're a good father, it's who you are, it's who you are. And I'm loved by you it's who I am, it's who I am. Because you are perfect in all your ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise GOD for a tolerable 4th round of chemo little man. God if faithful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Extended stay @ Ocshner