Bye-bye see you later

 



I wanted to allow everyone to hear from Mac before he left us, letting us know that it was his time 


==•==•==


Hi everyone. 

I know that you may be mourning my passing. It may appear that my life was cut short. Please know that I suffered much in this world, often with a smile, in the end my body just grew tired. God knew that He had to prepare you all for a time that I would no longer be here in body. It makes me sad to think of all the tears, sadness and pain that is overflowing. My sister would tell you that ‘baby is sleeping, for long time’. My brother would remind you ‘Emerson is with Jesus, so why are you worrying’. Mia was always sweet and would touch me every so softly. Manny was always my hero, willing to sacrifice. 

I’m so happy God chose you all as my family. I know that because of me and my story and how it was shared people will come to know Jesus. How exciting is that? I can only hope that you all will remain anchored in your faith in Jesus Christ. Though some days maybe harder than others, knowing I’m at rest and in the presence of the Lord.

Ayeya: for the many times you rocked me to sleep, please don’t go so far, Manny and Mia love you so much, and need you always

Mere-mere: keep singing your French lullabies 

Manny: keep flipping and doing your ninja moves, your the best big brother God could have given me

Mia: be kind to your big brother, he needs some extra loving

Daddy: keep dancing (el beeper) and singing, give extra neck snuggles to Manny and Mia

Mommy: slow down, be PATIENT, and enjoy my siblings.  I was so blessed to have you, don’t you doubt for a second the love and attention you gave to me. Thank you for always pushing, with Jesus leading

For the many who tended to me in hospital, played and entertained me, followed my blog or liked my pictures, most importantly prayed for/over me. Thank you. I can only pray that you may have seen God through me. 

Love Mac

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please