Happy birthday Mia!


Hello and good morning. Today’s post is a bit different from the rest. As of late I have become quite nostalgic wanting to hold on to as many memories as possible. Of course Emerson’s health most likely catapulted me into this, which is just fine by me. 
So after my Emmanuel had his first birthday, his godfather Stephen Jr.  and his family made an album of  pictures from his birthday. I thought in that moment, what great memories this will be when Manny gets older. I told myself then, that for every birthday I would add pictures. I of course continued the tradition when I had my daughter Emelia.


In honor of her 3rd birthday today I wanted to write her a note. 
My dearest Mia,
 Three years ago, after waiting an additional week of waiting for you to join us, I was given the greatest honor of becoming your mom. It seems like a blur, but I can recall every moment when you entered this world. 
Since you have entered me and daddy’s world our lives have not been the same. Your big brother has endured much brutality, from pulling hair and bites, to the multiple attempts of speaking his names (as you affectionately say Nanny). All in love I would say. You are growing each day into a beautiful girl. Though it may seem that you are stubborn, you just like to take your time when it comes to doing things (walking @ 17 months, finally talking in full sentences this past few months). This pst year you got the gift of being big sister, which you have taken such sweet care to baby Mac. He sure does love your tight squeezes and kisses. I can only pray that our examples as your parents will  reinforce the love that Jesus has for you. 
Happy 3rd birthday, cant wait to celebrate more. 

Love mommy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Happy Birth day month!