Calling you to prayer

 


Prayer is defined as: a solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to God. 

I have anchored myself in Christ for sometime, but I have created a foundation in which I care not to waiver during this storm.

I am requesting a time to come to prayer. Of course I know many of you are praying on a daily basis. For that I’m beyond grateful a I am asking during this time to have an opportunity to come together.

We have been given some unsettling news as of late. With Emerson’s leukemia presenting itself with pretty intense swelling to face and lesions to skin. We are currently in hospice care as well. Now the ideal position would be to cower in fear, and don’t get me wrong that has sounded like a very easy option many of times. We are still trusting God for a miracle, for His hands to be seen at work, for a word to be spoken. All in all, desiring for Gods will to be done. 

Oh we’ve come this far by faith


We know that in God’s word it says "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

-‭Philippians‬ ‭4:6‬ ‭

So what say you, shall we gather? Coming before Christ in praising Him and bringing our request of healing to Emerson. 



 Now I know many of you may fear, with this pandemic going on to be there in person, and many of you are far away. So I am creating a zoom meeting (details to come).


Father God, you said in your word "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”Matthew‬ ‭18:20‬ ‭

Lord we know you are a faithful God and we ask that your presence be known as we come together, collectively forming a body of believers. May you hear our prayers and know that we desire to align with your purpose for Emerson’s life. We pray for this in your sons Jesus name amen


==•==•==

Date: 9/13/20

Time: 5pm 

Place: 

  Our front lawn: 

      2647 Danbury Drive

       New Orleans, LA 70131

  Your living room:

Topic: Prayers up for Mac 

Time: Sep 13, 2020 05:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada) 


Join Zoom Meeting 

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77823698009?pwd=L1AzRmRFYkEyNDV1b3dXaGNFZW5mQT09 


Meeting ID: 778 2369 8009 

Passcode: 3q9rWs 


Comments

  1. Where one or two are gathered in his name, there he shall also be; for we know that God is a Healer & the Cure. Mac, I am praying for you as I always have. I will be there tomorrow. Jackie Lee Meyers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please