Day 7...God is in control

 


Of 28...

Good morning everyone. I want to first give praise and honor to my Lord and savior. At the beginning of this week I knew not what to expect from our visits to the clinic, deciding to start new medicine and awaiting labs. God has been faithful. 



we have had to use minimum of pain medicine (narcotics)

✅we get to prepare, and then actually give this chemo at home. 

this evening will be day 7 of chemo, and overall Emerson has been tolerating

   *this word tolerate (verb), defined as: be capable of continued subjection to (a drug, toxin, or environmental condition) without adverse reaction; allow the existence, occurrence, or practice of (something that one does not necessarily like or agree with) without interference.

     -not sure how accurate that is. He has 🤮 during his dosing of chemo this evening. That was followed by episodes of explosive 💩.  Despite all of this. I believe we can all agree that Emerson is a fighter and my hero.

a lot of resting is going on. Though myself can’t seem to rest

I’m sure there is a leak in Mac’s g-tube, as his dressing and onsie is often soaked through. I’m not so afraid of the g-tube though, just need to make sure he gets all needed medicine. 

All reasons to shout praise to God!


Though I desire to share with you all that our Tio Tino, sadly passed.


He was surrounded by his sisters, one of whom is Ayeya, brothers, children, and nieces/nephews. This is what I had prayed for. Thought there is great sadness when there is a loss of someone you love, there is also a sense of peace as he suffers no longer. I know my own kids will miss him. He was very sweet and kind to them, they will forever remember ‘ha ha ha digo yo’!




Father God, as we continue to journey in this time of hospice, may we find comfort in you. This world is not our permanent home, and until we see you I can only hope we seek you. Lord thank you for the life of Tio Tino and the joy he brought. Thank you for the family that loved him and surrounded him during his last moments. May we gather more around loved ones, no matter the circumstance. May you continue to watch over Emerson giving his medical team along with us knowledge we need to provide the best in his quality of care. We love you, and pray this in your son Jesus name, amen

Comments

  1. We continue to pray for our sweet Emerson.we pray that you give him comfort and joy and all you Love he can stand. In JESUS'S NAME I PRAY AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continuing to pray for Mac, you and your family. Thank you for this update, for your hope , and for keeping it real

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Happy Birth day month!