Call to prayer


Good morning. These past 24 hours have been a lot for me and my family. Information was shared yesterday at the doctors office. It was basically how bad my leukemia is and they are not sure what the next step will be.

This post won’t be too long as I just desire to ask a big favor of all of you who are reading.


Fasting is the willful refrainment from eating for a period of time. 

Prayer devout petition, spiritual communion with God. 

Now for many of you, fasting may be difficult, especially if your health is involved. You could choose to abstain from something that you enjoy. My point is to request as tomorrow is a big deal with all the testing. I know how much my mommy loves Jesus and she trust in him. I hear her say that ‘God is a miracle worker’. We are pleading for just that.

So we are petitioning you all to pray and fast and lift up prayers to our Heavenly Father. 

Lord I need you LISTEN

Jesús we are in need of you now more than ever. Though it may seem nice when words are out together that sound so beautiful when we pray. But right now our praying is raw and desperate. We need you to fight this battle and see Emerson through this illness. We love you and trust in your will. May others be moved to lift Mac up straight to your name. May you be glorified and honored. In Jesus name, amen

Comments

  1. Galatians 2:(20)I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

    JESUS, tomorrow you schedule for a test, that whatever the outcome, it's not I live, but the Christ which live and protect. My eternal life is complete in you. So Jesus take the test cause you will not fail. Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please