Celebration




Good morning everyone. So I’m going to write to you all this day. Well I figure it’s the least I could do for my mommy. Now I have written before but today is extra special. I’m sure she wouldn’t want you all making a big fuss but today is πŸŽ‚πŸ§πŸ₯™πŸ₯—mommy birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸ›!

I heard her say she is 36...now that’s seems old if you ask me πŸ‘΅πŸ½

Well I can only pray that God allows me to behave on this special day for her. I know she doesn’t want to make a big fuss, but let’s share special words, prayers and encouragement for her on this day!

Oh no she is waking up, gotta go

Love Mac

==•==•==



Well hello to all! It appears my sweet boy has given me the best gift I could have asked for. I see he snuck in and wrote yesterday. You see my prayers alongside many of yours were heard by our Heavenly Father, and He has granted healing to Emerson body. Now I know this marathon has not ended just yet, but let’s just say this go round was scary. 

As Mac’s mom I could not have asked for anything else. Though my heart yearn for my other children and hubby, but I am beyond blessed to celebrate. I did not expect to be spending my birthday in hospital but I get to have Mac all to myself! No sharingπŸ₯³ I was able to go home yesterday, enjoy some fun and cake with Manny and Mia! 

 *yes Mia is singing that loud, yes those are sparklers (which I’m terrified of)! What a joy to hear them sing though!


Now as a delayed gift we are going home today. Don’t get me wrong I’m elated to possibly sleep in my own bed. But remember Emerson has received a different course of chemo this admission due to the relapse. So I’m not sure how bad the effects will be. If you had asked me this weekend how Mac would respond, I would say I’m not sure. I mean today’s Mac is different than this past weekend. 


Father God, I pray that you pour over a shield of protection for Emerson. I am so grateful that you brought him through a valley and are walking him up to the mountain top. 

May you continue to guide the medical team taking care of him. Grant Elvin and i as Emerson’s parents the wisdom to make decisions that will be the best. In Jesus name, amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Extended stay @ Ocshner