Little victories



My mom is letting me write today. It won’t be too long but I figure I missed chatting with all of you. 

Yesterday my mommy had to have a hard talk. Something about if I get really sick, what would she want to do. I know my mommy and daddy, and a lot of you love me. I hear my mom say all the time that she believes that God has a bigger plan than just my cancer. I would like to think so. I’m over here 💪🏾 kicking leukemia out of this body. 

The doctors say I’m doing really well. With that said guess what?

I get to go home...well temporarily. 

I go back to clinic the next 2 days for the last two doses of the first five days

Re-admit me on Saturday for the remaining ten days


That’s not even the best part. There is this group that is putting together a big outing for me and my family. We get to go to the zoo and I’m going to put on my best outfit, because I get to take pictures too! Isn’t it wonderful? With all the junk that I have experience in my 13 months of life, I’m honored that someone would be so kind. 

I will make sure my mom will post pictures.


Jesus, thank you. You have been my strength, daily watching over me. I know that you have been with me since before my parents even thought of me. We are still praying for a miracle, in the realm of unknown, we are grateful for you being constant. That’s why I say me going home is a victory. Thank you for all those who are praying, supporting us in many ways. We count our blessings. You are good! We pray in Jesus precious name, amen


Comments

  1. Isaiah 38: (19) The living, the living — they can thank you,
    as I do today; fathers will make their children know about your faithfulness.

    Hallelujah!!!! Our Redeemer is faithful. Yes Lord!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give You thanks oh Lord with all my heart, I will sing you praises before the (pagan) gods. Psalms 138.1
    We strongly believe Your are an amazing and powerful God. We love you Father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you GOD for your many Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please