Shout for joy



Good morning everyone. Today has been quite something. I am beyond excited for possibilities. Now I say this knowing that I have learned to trust in God more and more. When there is sickness like cancer and so many unknowns I’m blessed to walk with Jesus. 

Emerson has been doing well, as we move into day #8. He has been ðŸ¤®but pretty happy otherwise. 

currently on IV fluids as he did have some tumor lysis

   ✳️ This occurs when tumor cells release their contents into the bloodstream, either spontaneously or in response to therapy, leading to the characteristic findings of abnormalities in blood chemistries(elevated uric acid, potassium, calcium)

  ✳️his numbers are coming down. 

no need for any transfusions (he did receive platelets on our first night back) 

there are no blast in his peripheral blood 

  ✳️remember the blast are immature white blood cells, of which overpopulate and are the cause of AML

 

So can I tell you how amazing God is? There is talk about potentially having Mac put back on the transplant list. What does that even mean? So our prayer is that once we complete this round, and have repeat testing (bone marrow biopsy, lumbar puncture) if there is no mutation found and low to no blast we could move forward.

Hallelujah (in the voice of the amazing golden girls @ Connect Church) 

 ✳️we are praying for you Ms. Sheryl (+Covid) and Ms. Anne (awaiting testing)


God is good. I mean I know that we are not even half way complete this ten day course, but I do know I serve a faithful God, who has been so merciful to Emerson. Even though there are many unknowns at this exact moment, I praise God in hearing possibilities. Though I am a person whom herself understands medicine and how things work, I know that God is so much bigger. 

Way maker

Miracle worker

Promise keeper 

That is who He is!

Listen


Thank you Jesus! I know that the promises or words of men can be futile, but not yours. I praise you that you have given strength and blanketed Emerson with protection during his treatment. To have heard such saddening news about his leukemia, not even a week ago, and to hear the change, I know your hand was in it. Lord may we continue to look to you and trust in you at all times. Though it may be a small win in this battle, we know it is a victory in your glorious name Jesus, amen 

Comments

  1. Thank you Jesus for being a way maker. We thank for your mercies today. We look foward to the Mercies to come on tomorrow for Emerson. In JESUS'S Nsme We Pray Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please