Check the Calendar


Good morning everyone, how is your Monday. I would like to first just give thanks to God in part that Mac has had a wonderful weekend. Despite our need to stay overnight due to multiple procedures, he has done so well. 
I will say it’s been a bit of an adjustment, almost as if we brought Emerson home for the first time. The kids are elated to have baby brother home. Often fighting for opportunities to hold and kiss him. They are getting adjusted to changing clothes upon returning from school, and either washing their hands or using sanitizer. Currently Mac’s numbers are absolutely wonderful, they will be rechecked this week. 
As of now, skin care has needed to be done for both the g-tube and the area where the port was removed.
I am a bit disappointed that it has to be removed, but I am at peace knowing that no growth (bacteria) has been found thus far from the sample they took. I mean yes his immune system has gotten a boost, but to have an infection would be the worse. I am happy to say I have been using the g-tube to give him the dosages if antibiotics 3x/day. 
I am doing my best to try some foods with him, and give him other medications by mouth. We desire to utilize his mouth as much as possible, as not to create any aversions. The funny thing is this guy is passing gas, and it’s so loud it sounds like it is coming from me!
Upcoming thus week
imaging tomorrow 12/10/19
follow up in oncology clinic 12/11/19
placement of new semi-permanent line 12/13/19

There are 16 more days until Christmas. At this time, we have no idea when next cycle of chemo will be warranted. So as I continue to love on Manny and Mia, and get some much needed rest, I’m so glad that many of you continue to walk with us. 



Father God, we praise you as we have been able to be home for some time without any complications. Continue to do a work of healing in Emerson’s body. May we not forget the true reason for this holiday season in celebrating your birth, Jesus. In your name Amen

Comments

  1. Ephesians 1: (19)And how surpassingly great is His power working in us who trust Him. It works with the same mighty strength He used.

    I'll Trust You, Lord

    I know that faith is easy when everything is going well. But can you still believe in Him when your life's in turmoil. And when all things around you seem to quickly fade away. There's just one thing I really want to know.

    Will you let go? (I'll trust you, Lord)
    Will you stand on My word? (I'll trust you, Lord).
    Against all odds will you believe what I have said? (I'll trust you, Lord)

    What seems impossible (I'll trust you, Lord)
    Will you believe? (I'll trust you, Lord)
    Every promise that You made I will receive? (Yes, I will trust You, Lord)

    I will trust, I will trust, I will trust., oh, oh, oh
    Yes, I will trust You Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please