Prayer warriors: unite


Top of the morning to you...oh my I sound like one of the Christmas movies I’ve been watching. It is currently 01:21 and all is not well in our humble abode of our room. Today was planned for a discharge, as Emerson was reciting his intrathecal (into the spine), chemo, and yesterday was day 6/6 for round two. 
Of course my gut: wether that was mama or doctor or combination, I felt uneasy going home. I felt the need of staying at least overnight to see if all the 🤮🤢 would subside. Well the procedure took longer than they wanted as Emerson is just so strong 💪🏾 (even had to call in another physician to help hold this guy down). For them to complete the puncture along with injection of chemo, a medicine called ‘Ativan’ had to be given. So to say the least my little guy was ‘snowed’ which basically is equated to being sedated. So he slept for a long time, and by the time he did wake up, he was vomiting. Of course he wanted to eat right away, but that didn’t last too long, because another episode occurred. 
So let’s just say I’m so thankful that I spoke up and was Mac’s advocate. I have no hope to spending Christmas here in the hospital, however the reality is that my child has cancer and with that comes treatment that can cause all the symptoms he has. From: rashes, vomit, lost of weight and hair. I’m not sure his sleep deprived mama doc could have handled it. I mean I already have a plan
Reglan (anti- nausea) STAT
resume IV fluids 
Morning labs: CBC (blood counts)and BMP (check electrolytes)
strict I/O (ins and outs)

Right now for any of you who may be awake please be in prayer with us...
Father God we thank you for all you have done for emerson. We are win current need of tour diving power to relinquish Emerson from these horrible symptoms, that you will renew his body. Give him and his mom rest. We love you, in Jesus name Amen. 

Comments

  1. Continuing up g to pray for a quick recovery and a sweet time at ho.e for christmas. Ms. Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalms 23:(1)Adonai is my shepherd; I lack nothing. (2 ) He has me lie down in grassy pastures, he leads me by quiet water,
    (3) He restores my inner person.
    He guides me in right paths
    for the sake of his own name.

    Lord you are the good Shepherd, the one who causes me too lie down in green pasture, restores my soul, guide me beside the still waters, raise me for your name sake. Nothing can't exist without you. You are the giver of life, so we coming before your throne with our hope in You. I know you can speak too cancer and it's gone. Just like Jesus spoke to
    the fig tree.

    Just like you heal me from cancer, I know you can also do it for Emerson. I have witness your testimony. I know you care for The Caldron Family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you guys, Dr G. Praying for Emerson and mama rest and relief of symptoms. And for papa and the kids as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please