God’s plan: he is full of mercy


First thing first I am so thankful that God has breathed life into Emerson’s lungs. 
  Many of you may have received my message about two young children who are both on hospice. 
  *this is a healthcare of a terminally ill patient
  One is a 7 month old child, admitted to the same unit Mac is on. As you know, Emerson is 7 months old. Over in Texas a young boy A., grandson of a wonderful woman of God at my church, Ms. E. He is older, middle/junior high age. He was diagnosed with cancer sometime ago, and had been doing well, but this past week had some setbacks. 
  As I sit and look upon my child sleeping peacefully, my heart breaks and aches for their families. No mother desires for any illness or pain to befall their child, and when it appears that there is no medical intervention that could bring solutions its Devastating. As a mother you want to do everything for your child, and it almost feels like your hands have been tied behind your back. 
You may be thinking, as a believer or non-believer, how can a loving God allow for something like this? What sin did this child do, to receive such an outcome? The reality is that sometimes, yes the outcomes that occur may come from our sinful decisions. However often time the things that happen are not to punish, but to ultimately present Jesus and to show his glory. 
"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Romans 8:18

  If what I was experiencing right now with my son and his diagnosis 2 years ago, I can honestly admit that I would be in a bad state. Bitter, angry, no joy to be found. But I will be honest with you, 2 years ago soon after our daughter who was turning 1 God was going to shake up our household. You see satan had snuck into our marriage, and soon after I would experience a miscarriage. But you see God had to literally be knocked back into our eyesight. We had taken our eyes off the cross, and well satan took the opportunity to deposit lies, and create despair.
So when
my child continues to 🤮
his belly is tender, where the g-tube is
runs a fever
needs extra testing, due to elevated pressure and decreased heart rate😳
 *both the ultrasound of kidney and heart, normal
*CT of head was questionable, but additional ultrasound was okay
his electrolytes continue to run low
 *which can cause issues with ones vitals 
Should allow these things to rush over me and make me worry? 
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

   Yet I know that just the thought of there being no resolution, the doctor telling me there is nothing we can do. I am not quite sure I could handle the loss of a child I bore into the world, only to have to let them go.  This experience has taught me to love my children even more, and to not focus on the need to fuss but to enjoy them. 

  Father God, I know that sometimes there are setbacks. Lord may we not faulted with our faith during the darker times. It’s east to be hurt or even angry when you tell us we have to let go. Despite what the medicine says, I know and believe four the ultimate physicians, and your capable of brining complete healing. As a mother I pray for healing and restoration for Emerson, but also for the baby and A. I trust in your sovereign grace and the power of miracles. May your will be done, in Jesus name, Amen

Thank you Father for the medical team, and their provision for another night at the hotel. I praise you for the joy it brought to my older children to be able to have a night with mom in a fun place.

Comments

  1. Praise God and AMEN from Ms. Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your prayers for Ashton. I pray for Emerson and your beautiful family. What an eye opening experience to see these beautiful children suffer. How can we ever complain again. Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 Samuel 12: (18) On the seventh day, the child died. The servants of David were afraid to tell him that the child was dead, because they said, “While the child was still alive, we spoke to him, and he didn’t listen to us; if we tell him now that the child is dead, he may do himself some harm.” (19)  But when David saw his servants whispering to each other, he suspected that the child was dead. David asked his servants, “Is the child dead?” and they answered, “He is dead.”

    (20) Then David got up off the ground, washed, anointed himself and changed his clothes. He went into the house of Adonai and worshipped; then he went to his own palace; and when he asked for food, they served it to him; and he ate. (21) His servants asked him, “What are you doing? You fasted and wept for the child while it was alive; but now that the child is dead, you get up and eat food!” (22) He answered, “While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept; because I thought, ‘Maybe Adonai will show his grace to me and let the child live.’ (23) But now that he’s dead, why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me.

    The Word says on the seventh day the baby die. The servants was so afraid too tell David tell David, cause they thought he would harm himself.

    See David fast and wept during the course while the baby was alive. I believe in our darkness moment the Lord is speaking too us and and He is building the likeness of Christ in our lives.

    See David was seeking the Lord through this difficult time, but the Lord was building him. (V20) David got up from the ground, wash, anointed himself change his clothes. When in the house of the Lord and worship. HALLELUJAH. Okay he finish worship and then ask for food.

    (V22-23) It takes God too assured someone that you will see the baby again. David says "I will go too him, but he will not return too me." (Yes Lord)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please