Miracles: God is still @ work


Good evening everyone. Today was SO much better, that my mommy is letting me write. Now I had to write down my thoughts before I fell asleep from the pain medication they gave me. 
I know last night my mommy wrote about how I was in pain. She was not lying. You see I’ve been getting fed through this special button in my belly. Basically my milk skips my mouth and the thing called esophagus and straight to my belly it goes. Thing is, I haven’t really used my stomach in a while so it has not been cooperating. I am not vomiting as much, although I got big blobs of yucky stuff in my throat the my mom sucks out with thus blue duhickie (I hate it, it makes so much noise)! Well it seems every time they feed me I end up vomiting if I don’t get ‘vented’ (basically emptying my stomach juices). Everyday these doctor folk come in and fuss about 
-how much did he eat
-make sure you doing the feeds
-don’t vent too much
Thing is my mommy is also one of those doctor folk and well, she is making sure not to make me feel any worse, so she creates her own plans. 
Well I guess that’s where I get it from. You see all last week Dr.V was fussing about me needing to make cells that are important for my immune system. Well I’m making a few now. Oh yeah and during our first admit for my 1st round of chemo, there was a big fuss on me taking a bottle. Let me tell you...a hungry little boy who haven’t fed for almost 2 weeks had enough!

Sometimes you see we have the ability to do things on our own time. But you see, my mom tells me about all of you who have been praying for me. I know with her last post there were lots of prayers. She also tells me about our Heavenly Father who is in the business of performing miracles. Well look out folk...Mac is in the house! 
It reminds me about the story in the Bible that speaks about Jesus healing a sick boy. He was possessed by an evil spirit that caused him to shake. 
The interesting part of the story, outside the obvious healing of the boy, are those people following Jesus. They didn’t quite understand, as believers why they couldn’t relinquish the spirit from that boy. You know what Jesus said:
"He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer. ”
-‭Mark‬ ‭9:29‬‬

The thing is, I know that I have a special place in Jesus heart, my mom tells me all the time. She also tells me all the time how my life is going to be for the glory of God. What I do know, is that not just last night but every night/day, random moments during the day
  YOU ARE PRAYING!
It’s not enough to just believe that the leukemia I have will just go away. To think good thoughts or send positive energy...NOPE! Ain’t gonna work! That’s not how my God works. 
Fervent=displaying passionate intensity 
FERVENT praying. I know sometimes my mom says she doesn’t even know what words to use, but the Holy Spirit does. Sometimes that knocks you on your knees or makes you cry out, with words you don’t even understand.

Final update for you
✅all that fussing from yesterday I woke up early this morning, breastfed, then had a 💩explosion on mom

got platelets today
my body is slowly making cells
I need pain medication around the clock
 *pray for me when I have to be weaned (to be able to handle day to day without)
I’m drinking milk straight from my mom and the bottle 🍼
  *many of you know how much I loved taking the bottle🤥


So I would like to take thus time to pray for you.
Father in Heaven, thank you for my mommy, and daddy. My big brother and sister, I miss them a lot. I know that a lot of people love me and my family. I also know that a lot of people are praying for me. I know that their prayers have not been in vain. I thank you for them and I pray for their lives. Jesus name, Amen

Comments

  1. 2 Chronicles 5: (13) then, when the trumpeters and singers were playing in concord, to be heard harmoniously praising and thanking Adonai, and they lifted their voices together with the trumpets, cymbals and other musical instruments to praise Adonai: “for he is good, for his grace continues forever” — then, the house, the house of Adonai, was filled with a cloud.

    Lord You Are Good - lyrics Emerson praise song.

    Lord You are Good, You've been so good.
    Lord You are Good, You've been so good.
    You've been better than good, I can't praise You enough. I give You my life, can't praise you enough.

    Even if I tried, You've been so good. Let everyone that has been born again lift there voices. You've been so good, Jesus thank you, we bless you, You are worthy, the Lamb that was slain.

    So many doors You've open, so many ways You've made, so many times You've healed me. When it seems hopeless You've raised me for Your glory.

    You've been better than good to me.
    You've been better than good to me.

    HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the Church say AMEN. Thank You JESUS for the quick response to effectual fervent Prayer. Continuing to pray. From Ms. Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please