More testing...few hiccups

Tonight will most likely be a series of short post

We awoke this morning, by the grace of God ready to tackle on new challenges. We have been drinking mama’s milk from a bottle. Hallelujah! A lot more spitting up, but I was prepared for that, as we are not utilizing his belly’s button (g-tube). We are currently working on outfit #3, that’s okay because I’m so excited that Mac is taking the bottle πŸ€₯ and still desires more despite vomiting.
We had physical therapy today, which Emerson is not a big fan of, but he does everything they ask, and they are truly amazed. There had been a consult for speech therapy, prior to him taking a bottle or nursing from me, but that is no longer needed.
Currently this is what  we have been dealing with the following:
✅still not producing needed number of cells to mount an immune response
✅bradycardia
Normal: 100-190 (awake) or 90-160 (asleep)
*Mac has dipped all the way into the 80s, and goes as high as upper 90s
*Previously he was in the one-teens (110-120)
✅blood pressure has been elevated
Normal: systolic(top#) 72-104  and diastolic (bottom#)37-56
*Emerson’s top # has gone as high as 160s, while bottoms # hit 100

Plan of action
➡️Labs, urine sample and imaging of his brain (he did have a normal neurological exam)

Father God, we believe that despite this detour in Emerson’s road to recovery and healing, that your hand is upon his little body. We believe that you will protect and guard his heart rate and blood pressure and allow them to normalize. The the studies that have been ordered will result in normal finds. We believe that he will begin to improve and his immune system will begin to make numbers that count. Amen
=========•

Hello everyone, it is now tomorrow! I wanted to let you know what has come of Emerson at this point
✅CAT Scan:of his head is normal
*there was concerned for increased pressure
✅EKG was performed at bedside
*I've not heard anything back, so I would assume it was okay
✅drank 2 ounces of milk, spit up a little more than 1 ounce
✅lab results are unknown; but I’m sure I would be notified

Currently Emerson is sleeping
Praying that God gives him rest this evening.

Comments

  1. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalms 91:
    (1) You who live in the shelter of ‘Elyon,
    who spend your nights in the shadow of Shaddai,
    (2) Who say to Adonai, “My refuge! My fortress! My God, in whom I trust!” —
    (3) He will rescue you from the trap of the hunter and from the plague of calamities;
    (4) He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his truth is a shield and protection.

    (5) You will not fear the terrors of night
    or the arrow that flies by day,
    (6) Or the plague that roams in the dark,
    or the scourge that wreaks havoc at noon.
    (7) A thousand may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your right hand;
    but it won’t come near you.
    (8)  Only keep your eyes open,
    and you will see how the wicked are punished.

    (9) For you have made Adonai, the Most High, who is my refuge, your dwelling-place.
    (10) No disaster will happen to you,
    no calamity will come near your tent;
    (11) For he will order his angels to care for you and guard you wherever you go.
    (12) They will carry you in their hands,
    so that you won’t trip on a stone.
    (13) You will tread down lions and snakes,
    young lions and serpents you will trample underfoot.
    (14) “Because he loves me, I will rescue him;
    because he knows my name, I will protect him.
    (15) He will call on me, and I will answer him.
    I will be with him when he is in trouble.
    I will deliver him and bring him honor.
    (16) I will satisfy him with long life
    and show him my salvation.

    Father each moments You remind Emerson that he is in Your hands. As they prepared Emerson for more tests we choose to believe Your report. Today as You causes Emerson blood pressure and many other test today to be normal we thank you. This is the day You made and we make a choice to rejoice.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please