Project: we need your help

Late gifting for my daddy! I think I heard him say he would love horizontal 

Hello family and friends. This is a special post for my daddy. 
I know that many of you reading this blog look at my mom as like superwoman 🦸🏽, and she totally is. She is also just a mama who loves her child. The same can be said about Elvin, my daddy. So while mommy is here all day, often with the help of mama Rosa, my ayeya (Abuela) my daddy is doing his duties. 
From 7:30-5 he is a liaison at a charter school for the Spanish speaking children (close to 40). They have given to him additional duties: 
getting kids on bus,
intervening on kids who need additional attention
reading with the ESL children
All this with an 👨🏾‍🏫electrical engineering degree and recently 👨🏾‍🚒firefighter certifications! 🚒
Now to top it off he wrangles my siblings, Emmanuel and Emelia, with the help of my ayeya
getting them ready for school
packing lunch
late afternoon bike rides with the my big brother and sister (Manny can ride a 2wheeler, while Mia sits like a queen and is pulled along)
getting some crafting done (this includes going to Home Depot for classes)
bathing and singing Spanish ballads before bed (that’s one of my favorite things!
Now many of you would say: well he should do all those things! I would agree. Yet it’s difficult in this situation as he wants to be at the hospital with me as much as my mommy wants to be at home.

I’m hoping to bless him with a fun project and some helpers to do so. My parents moved into our home, 5 years ago, and since then have been able to do repairs. Since My spectacular birth and health issues,  they have placed a few things in back burner. One of which is our backyard fence.
For anyone who knows our family we love being outside, and I am sure me and my siblings would live there if they could. Yet with the boards falling apart and our dog outside as well, we need some help.
Now my daddy loves working with his hands which is a blessing, and I’m looking forward to learning. I am looking for some volunteers
good men/women: willing to help *tear down old fence
*put up new fence
usage of tools
 *hand tools
*trailer: for trash hauling 
getting of supplies
 *wood
*nails
*postings (if needed)

Now this may be a big pull, but seeing as I didn’t really do much for a Christmas gift I think this would be great for my daddy. 

If your able to help please message my mommy
lizyelvincalderon@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please