Restoration


Good evening  everyone.
Wow it has been almost 5 days since my mom last wrote anything. I thought it only fitting that I, Mac,  give you all the update. 
Hi there! So this morning I took a little nap before my appointment, while also trying to avoid my siblings. Well you see my sister her eyes are all goopy, while my big brother has a cough and his ears hurt. My mommy used a special tool 🔭, a tad bit smaller and her 
🩺. Well I mean she is a doctor so she made sure they feel better. I am praying that they keep their distances, because I finally have some white blood cells and I need them to count.

What’s been going on/ 
lab work today 
 *I didn’t need to get any transfusions! 🥳
got my second Synagis injection (protect from RSV)
bandage over my semi-permanent line was changed today
  *I do not like that at all. All that stickiness is hard to get off, and to help they use a spray that is cold 🥶
almost completed my weaning off of pain medications

I’m getting teeth 🦷. Can you believe it! I mean if you ask me, I should be eating right off the plate, but I’ve had a couple set backs. I’m sure in no time I will be eating all sorts of goodies. 
still drinking from my bottles
 *although if mommy is around, I put in a fresh order😌
still vomiting a bit, but it’s better than when I’m hospital

I am super happy to be home. I mean I think I’ve managed to get that hospital smell off of me. It’s a bit difficult to take a bath with my siblings, but I do get some nice sponge baths. 

It’s sort of scary out in the world, I mean with all the germs.  But yesterday when my mom was on the phone with insurance company, they offered to pray for me and our family. Can you believe that? I will admit that the particular company loves Jesus, and its a great part of their mission statement. Well I overheard her quote a bible verse.

You see from what I have gathered, listening to my mom about this book of Jeremiah. It was a message to the Jews in exile in Babylon. Now in this particular chapter, God is making it known that he will restore them and the covenant=agreement, between God and the Jews would be renewed. Now I also understand that this particular book is in the Old Testament, so Jesus, who has been foreshadowed, has not yet come. What I took from this verse was that though right now, in these past few months it’s been rough, and often that WHY, question is thrown in. But I can see why my mom looks at my illness not as a curse, and surely not a blessing, but part of my path. Taking this path, will hopefully bring some of you reading to know who Jesus is. In time my health will be restored. 

Father  God thank you for restoring my health. I know that my story is not near done,  but I am so happy to be hime with my whole family. I know sometimes that my mommy and daddy may worry, but I’m glad that have you to believe in and hold onto. In Jesus name, Amen


Comments

  1. As I read your story that God had ordain before the foundation of the world. It's a privilege for me too see Jesus in the life of your family. Words can say how much I love you and your family.

    I am looking forward too have that good old fashion meal with you and your family. Right now I am shouting HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

    I bless the Lord with you and your family. Love Your

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise GOD for being HOME. Praying for continued healing of Mac. From Ms.Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please