PRS: Pray-Read-Share


  Hello everybody. So since we are dealing with some quiet days I figured I try to give my mom a break from writing. So here I am in all my 5 months on earth in a hospital room, connected to plastic tubing running into a button in my chest. What I keep hearing is that I’ve been diagnosed with ‘c’ word. Ssssshhhhh
  It’s called Acute Myeloid Leukemia. From what I understand my bone marrow has way too much immature white blood cells. I had not heard about that before. I mean don’t get me wrong, I heard all sorts of medical terminology while God was busy putting me together in my mother’s womb. I am sure you may know my mommy is a doctor. So I have heard her talk a lot of talk about sugar problem (diabetes), pressure (hypertension), obesity (what is the rave on Takis?), oh yes and eat infections. I don’t know if anyone has told you but my mom is a rock star. I mean her patients love her, so much that they were willing to wait for her to return before seeing someone else. I am a bit bias though. And now, well she is just being mom, still a rock star. She is busy making sure I get the best care. 
  Anyway back to me. I have definitely been through a lot. It all started with my eyes, and boy let me not get started on those eye drops. My mom took me to see Dr. E, and his nurse J were amazing. I personally just didn’t like all the probing of my eyes, but truth be told they were a bit stumped. A few trips to Houston, including an exam where they had to put me to sleep. Did you know they have to STARVE you before these procedures? I mean seriously that’s not fair at all. These people don’t understand that I am strictly breastfed! Those bottles are not for me, and plead don’t give me one of those plastic things ‘pacifiers’. That is just ridiculous, I mean have you tried one?
  Anyhoo all those visits culminated in a rough month back in October when I got a virus and things just turned from there.
I’m sure my mother has tried to meticulously account for every moment, hoping she didn’t miss anything. I know she didn’t. What she has come to see is that my life has had God in it from the beginning. You see God is going to use me in a great way. Lately as my mother reads and prays, I know she has been given John 9, where Jesus heals the blind man. I would like to share the story. Since I can’t speak I would like to share this video. 




  Many of you who have been reading may feel that this situation is so unfair. But like that blind man, this illness, AML, that I’ve been given is for a purpose. All of you are going to be a witness to it. Despite my immune system being non existent, and a few episodes of vomiting, I am feeling well. My mom sure knows how to make me  laugh.



  So as I finish, as I’ve had a long day and need to prepare my self for my platelet transfusion (I’ve heard my dad says it looks like apple cider...he must like that) and my next intrathecal chemo infusion. May you my fellow bloggers continue to PRAY, READ and SHARE this and my go fund me with others.
Love Mac 

Dear Jesus thank you for giving me a good day. May I not have so much pain tomorrow. Continue to give my mommy strength and maybe time for a nap. Amen

Comments

  1. 2 Samuel 22: (33) God is my strength and protection; he makes my way go straight. (34) He makes me swift and sure-footed as a deer and enables me to stand on my high places. (35) He trains my hands for war until my arms can bend a bow of bronze; (36) You give me your shield, which is salvation; your answers make me great. (37) You lengthen the steps I can take, yet my ankles do not turn.

    Lyric - Every Praise

    Every praise is to our God. Every word of worship with one accord, every praise, every praise is to our God. Sing hallelujah is due our God, every praise, every praise is to our God. God my Savior, God my Healer, God my Deliverer, Yes He is, yes He is. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings...

Shaken up

Make that a combo please